Specializing in Seattle neighborhoods, Jeffrey Valcik represents buyers and sellers in Mt. Baker, Washington Park, Madison Park, Mountlake, Capitol Hill, Queen Anne, Magnolia and Laurelhurst. A nationally recognized top producer, Jeffrey has sold more than 600 properties since he began in real estate in 1986, representing in excess of $500 Million in transactions.
As a Managing Broker for Warren Buffet’s Berkshire Hathaway and Prinicipal for Seattle Premier Properties , Jeffrey has acquired extensive training in real estate law, contract law, finance and construction. Additionally, he is a credentialed real estate expert, serving as a key source for CNN, local and national publications, real estate schools, and literally every news station in Seattle.
* Recognized and interviewed by CNN, NY Times (2011-2012 West Coast Mega broker and NW top broker)
* Interviewed numerous times by every local affiliate of CBS, NBC, ABC and featured on KCTS “Serious Money”
* Recent (2016) speaker on Real Estate News Radio
* Jeffrey has authored a published book Local Einstein’s “Real Estate Books Authored by Selected Experts”
* Frequent guest speaker at statewide seminars and real estate schools,
* 2013 Cover of Top Agent Magazine (two months)
* Seattle Magazines Five-Star Award (numerous years in a row) for excellence
A large part of the formula for success at Seattle Premier Properties is consistent marketing efforts and ethics with every client we work with.
Each and every day we are making efforts towards success with handling your home weather its buying or selling. To the right you will find just a few of the many efforts we take to ensure a pleasant experience with our company.
- Ask questions different ways to get important information
- Negotiate skillfully to find a win-win solution
- Deal effectively with highly competitive negotiators
- Use proven persuasion techniques to increase success
- Use a planning tool to ensure success
- Negotiate performance bonuses for your clients and yourself
- Have specific techniques to overcome deadlock situations
- Use emotions to influence negotiation outcomes