Committed to exceptional service and dedicated to achieving an optimal financial outcome for his clients, Jeff Valcik and his Associates take property marketing very seriously. When listing a residential property, marketing tactics often differentiate successful transactions from those that are less desirable.
Premier Home Statues through Windermere Real Estate’s Premier Homes program which includes:
- Quarterly color photo advertising in Windermere’s Premier Living Magazine with a readership of well over 60,000 throughout the West
- Quarterly sketch advertisements in the Premier section of the Puget Sound Business Journal (in addition to my advertising below)
- Seattle Magazine, Pacific Northwest Magazine, Wall Street Journal & various other Premier Publications
- Jeffrey A. Valcik & Associates will be present at every showing and open house of any type
- 500 Professional post cards delivered to all surrounding home owners with a property tax value in excess of 1 million dollars, advertising the first open house. At your option we can do “private” invite only opens
- A professional sketch and professional photography for print marketing
- Custom signing and preview sheets
- Extensive advertising in www.Windermere.com (Which has been averaging 1 million “hits” per month for the last five years alone), www.Trulia.com (with over 5 million “hits” per month), www.Zillow.com, www.Realtor.com,www.KomoNews.com and over 30 other domain names, pay per click sites such as Google and search engines linking to www.SeattlePremierProperties.com
- Emails will be sent to over 100 of the top brokers in Seattle advertising the first catered brokers open
- A brokers open on Monday and Tuesday professionally catered (you’ll have one every week until we have had over 60 agents through your property)
- A Seattle Times open house the first Sunday and an Internet advertised open every other week for the first six weeks (excluding Holidays) and then a minimum of every two weeks for the remainder of the listing with Jeff present at all opens versus office new hires or other agents who (by law) represent buyers!
- Two sketch advertisements in the Puget Sound Business Journal the first month and then two weeks on, two weeks of until sold
- I will be calling every Monday with the results of that weeks marketing, I will pick up all of the agents business cards in the home every Thursday and call and/or email every agent who sets foot in your home. No. No agent on Queen Anne with any company in the city offers this simple service without being told.
- I will pay a professional designer/stager walk through to help you get your property ready for showings
- I will reimburse you at closing out of my commission for a portion of professional staging – Contact Jeff Valick for details
- I will pay a professional landscaper to “dye” (organic vegetable base) your summer lawn like seen on gold courses – Contact Jeff Valcik for details
- Jeff has over 250 letters of recommendation on file